Special Dogmatic Theology Part Three
The Ochelli Effect 7-9-2018 Jordan Maxwell SPECIAL SERIES
Jordan Maxwell continues his special series on religion. Indiana Jones and the lost Temple of truth? Jewish people worship many gods, not just one. Volcano worship is about the female orgasm. (If you know what you are doing, then you understand the symbolism)
Why does Roman Law dominate the modern world? The Lord of this contemporary world is the evil that most claim they oppose. Do they realize they are serving the most demonic entity? Why does every volcano have a woman’s name?
Egypt seems to be the true origin of the greatest story ever told. What is the Hebrew tradition? How Evil are the true controllers? Why are all three major religions all about sex? How much darker will this series get? Did God show his ass to Moses?
Mount Sinai and the story of Moses is a useful Myth. Multiple gods litter what is alleged to be the Jewish faith. What is the truth of “The Ten Commandments”?
THE ONLY WEBSITE FOR JORDAN MAXWELL:
Jordan References 12 Negative Confessions.
We Found 42
42 Divine Principles of Maat (Maat or Ma’at (Egyptian m??t / the ancient Egyptian concepts of truth, balance, order, harmony, law, and morality. Maat was also the goddess who personified these concepts and regulated the stars, seasons, and the actions of mortals and the deities who had brought order from chaos at the moment of creation.)
– I have not sinned.
– I have not committed robbery with violence.
– I have not stolen.
– I have not slain men or women.
– I have not stolen food.
– I have not swindled offerings.
– I have not stolen from God/Goddess.
– I have not told lies.
– I have not carried away food.
– I have not cursed.
– I have not closed my ears to the truth.
– I have not committed adultery.
– I have not made anyone cry.
– I have not felt sorrow without reason.
– I have not assaulted anyone.
– I am not deceitful.
– I have not stolen anyone’s land.
– I have not been an eavesdropper.
– I have not falsely accused anyone.
– I have not been angry without reason.
– I have not seduced anyone’s wife.
– I have not polluted myself.
– I have not terrorized anyone.
– I have not disobeyed the Law.
– I have not been exclusively angry.
– I have not cursed God/Goddess.
– I have not behaved with violence.
– I have not disrupted peace.
– I have not acted hastily or without thought.
– I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern.
– I have not exaggerated my words when speaking.
– I have not worked evil.
– I have not used evil thoughts, words or deeds.
– I have not polluted the water.
– I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly.
– I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deeds.
– I have not placed myself on a pedestal.
– I have not stolen what belongs to God/Goddess.
– I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased.
– I have not taken food from a child.
– I have not acted with insolence.
– I have not destroyed property belonging to God/Goddess
Special Dogmatic Theology Part Three LINKS:
The Most Recent Pods with Jordan Maxwell at Ochelli.com:
Special Dogmatic Theology Part Three
Tune In to the 24/7 Stream from Ochelli.com to hear Replays Special Shows, Selected Music and The Evolving Vanguard of New Shows @ http://tun.in/sfxkx with the TuneIn App.
Thanks to all our listeners and contributors for your support, The Ochelli Effect would not be here without you!
If you have any questions for Chuck, or any guests, or about our shows, please contact us here at The Ochelli Effect or if you want to contribute in some way, please do the same.
Join us in Ochelli Chat Room for live shows every weekday 8 pm – 10 pm Eastern Time.
Special Dogmatic Theology Part Three – The Ochelli Effect 7-9-2018 Jordan Maxwell